High Performance Growth To Benefit People, Teams and Business
It is increasingly important to develop the skillsets and mindsets of individuals to work as one team, to feel confident to try new approaches, to innovate, to improve agility, to be guided and motivated by the goals, values and purpose of their organisation. The ever increasing busyness of living has amplified the need for skills in resilience and in creating healthy team cultures for business, teams and individuals to thrive.
Jojara HPG programs utilise powerful learning activities and facilitation to invigorate workplace cultures and business outcomes. We custom design programs to specifically focus on and improve the unique challenges and opportunities of each business. Our shared learning experiences develop trust and support allowing participants to reflect on current workplace performance in a fun, engaging and non-threatening environment. This encourages an openness to develop more creative and effective action plans. Teams leave our programs refreshed and ready to make changes!
A sample of program objectives include:
- Improving and understanding the relationship between trust, support and the quality of communication
- Improving personal responsibility
- Breaking down silos within an organisation
- Developing a leadership mindset and skillset throughout the team
- Developing coaching and mentoring skills
- Managing stress for high performance – performing in the zone
- Developing skills – solution focus, decision making, planning and innovation
- Developing a rewarding culture of high performance
- Improving wellbeing and energy levels brought into the workplace and taken home
- Establishing a clear profile of the current and preferred reality of the team
- Providing a fun, safe and rewarding shared learning experience
Program options range from two hour sessions to compliment a conference or planning day to all inclusive multiple day retreats at your location of choice. They can be delivered either indoors or outdoors and include team challenges or adventure activities such as mountain biking, abseiling, canoeing, expeditions or high ropes courses or more relaxed activities such as beach and forrest walks, food and wine experiences or indigenous culture. Depending upon the location the possibilities are endless.
Past and present clients include-
Bankwest BHP Dept of Finance Dept of Health Bluescope Steel TEC Executive Support Western Force Rugby Team HACC Training Brokerage Silver Chain Family Futures Program Galvin Engineering Forrest Personnel Enable I.T. City of Bunbury State Junior Surfing Squad Curtin Executive Education Aboriginal Alcohol and Drug Service Active Broome Sports Academy Onslow Workforce Labour Solutions Wesfarmers Farmanco Dale Alcock Homes